19 Mar 2012

Find the agency that made this gash...

My usual procedure when analysing ads goes something like this:

See ad / respond with delight or revulsion / find ad on YouTube to post / find information from Campaign or other site to see which agency made it / post blog.

But for this Lynx advert, I seem to have drawn a blank. No-one's owning up to it. I'm going to be nice to BBH again and assume they didn't make this. Partly because if they did make it, it would be credited somewhere, and also, it would be quite possibly the worst work ever to emerge from the agency. My guess is that it's in-house, but I'd be interested to see if anyone knows.

Unfunny, badly acted, inappropriate music, a jarring pack shot with no relation to the ad, it's a mess all round. It's like the client told the agency "we want synergy with The Lynx Effect brand, but we need to differentiate too. So make it like it, but shit".

No comments:

Post a Comment