9 Jan 2012

A New Term at SCA

"Where have I been?" you may be wondering. It's unlikely, but I'll tell you anyway.

I haven't updated this blog since December 15. I thought I would allow myself time off, as over the course of my first term at the School of Communication Arts, I produced over 60 blog posts. I think that's a pretty good standard. If I can keep to the same standard this term, I'll have a similar break over Easter.

OK so - what's been happening? The main news is that I've teamed up with an Art Director called Olly Wood to form Molly (Martin + Olly, geddit). We're going to work together this term, and hopefully beyond, in order to get placements and a job somewhere exciting. His twitter is @olllywood and together we've set up @wearemolly where we'll be posting all our work as it comes in.

Together we worked on a couple of assignments over the Christmas break - one on Third World Debt, the other on renaming a new charity. Neither ready to show yet, but we've had good feedback on the Debt project, and with a couple of tweaks it should be in shape. We've just been given two new portfolio briefs, one selling bread and the other promoting London tap water, with a live brief or two tomorrow. So there'll be plenty to keep me and you occupied.

See you tomorrow. If I behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment